Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

So, it has been a little while since my last post. It's been such an eventful week! I seem to be drowning in my pile of papers and tests for school lately. But I'll fill you in on what I've done in the past week and a half.

First, the Air Force cake for a going away party that I mentioned in my last post. I delivered it last Friday, and they really liked it! However, I had pneumonia last week, so I was kind of exhausted when I was making it.


I did ask my mom to bring home some surgical masks from work, though, so that I wouldn't get my ooze all over the cake when I was decorating it. Practice safe cake decorating, y'all!


Then, I had an idea for Santa Hat cupcakes, and I just had to test them out. I think they're simple and cute :)


Well, that was last week! I'm getting ready to post a couple more posts with recipes, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment