Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pizza Roll

I saw these over at Taste Buds, and I decided that I absolutely had to try them out for tonight's dinner!

First, preheat your oven at 425 degrees. Then, roll out a tube of refrigerated pizza dough on a floured surface.


Brush with a little bit of olive oil and add cheese and toppings, but no sauce. I chose to do two pizza rolls, one with bacon and slices of mushroom, and one with turkey pepperoni. Make sure to leave about an inch of dough on all four sides.



Start rolling the dough towards you with one of the shortest sides. Place on a baking sheet with the seam side down, and tuck the dough on the sides underneath the roll. Brush more olive oil on top, sprinkle with salt and dried oregano.


Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from your oven and sprinkle the tops of each roll with grated Parmesan cheese. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.

Bacon and mushroom with mozzarella cheese.
Turkey pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.

These are definitely a new favorite with my family. They are so easy to make, and very, VERY yummy! I totally suggest that you try them, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment