Friday, March 28, 2014

Fluffy PB2 Pancakes

Okay, I know I've been posting a lot of pancake recipes lately. I get on pancake kicks every now and then, and for the past week I've been on a big one. These ones might be my favorite so far, though, because of how fluffy they are! 

Fluffy PB2 Pancakes
3 Tbsp whole wheat flour 
2 Tbsp PB2 powder
1 egg white 
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder 
1-2 Tbsp water 
Agave nectar
Cacao nibs

Whisk together the flour, PB2, egg white, milk, and baking powder. Add a little bit of water at a time until you have the desired thickness. Spray a pan and cook over medium/low heat. 


This makes about 4 big, fluffy pancakes, then I topped them with cacao nibs and agave nectar! These are my new favorite for sure. 

Happy Friday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment